Adventure's around the corner...
Principal UX Designer - Krakow, Poland
- Department Product Development
- Location Krakow
- Design solution experiences that address the cloud platform ecosystem holistically and the development experience for deploying, contributing, and operating Guidewire’s products in the cloud.
- Connect the dots across IT practices, insurance domain knowledge, market data and contribute to transformative work with a design thinking and skillset
- Bring a deep knowledge of systems and design thinking, design-led approaches to creating software, with a commitment to learn and improve
- Be a player/coach, both leading and designing solutions for complex domains and workflows
- Communicate insights and concepts to key shareholders in exciting and relevant ways that evoke emotions and memorable experiences, and drive dedication to move forward.
- Be an advocate for the contribution design mindset and skillsets can make to crafting valuable solutions.
- Role is based in Krakow, with flexibility included to enable global collaboration
What you need to be successful:
- Strong past experience in design and UX research in cloud products and complex business processes
- Experience leading strategic initiatives and mentoring designers
- Proven track record of:
- - Building bridges between different functions (e.g. product teams, engineering, technical writers, services, etc.)
- - Growing their understanding of the design and orchestrating design process across the business
- - Working cross-functionally to define and prioritize problems
- - Running design thinking workshops
- Proven experience in planning, executing and synthesizing research, both qualitative and quantitative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Design portfolio that demonstrates human-centered design process and business success.
- Experience with designing for finance, continuous integration products, or Property and Casualty insurance a plus
UX @ Guidewire
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.