Adventure's around the corner...
UX Designer (12-months)-Remote
- Department Product Development
- Location Poland - Krakow
- Apply design principles to map out complex processes and journeys involving multiple personas
- Iterating design - developing design solutions from requirements, incorporating feedback from stakeholders, and applying analytics and user research findings.
- Crafting and specifying the user interface to production quality
- Build bridges between different functions (e.g. product teams, engineering, technical writers, etc.) to define and prioritize problems to be solved and requirements
What you need to be successful:
- 3+ years experience as a UX designer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Design portfolio that demonstrates human-centered design process and business success. The portfolio may be online or a shareable PDF
Big plus but not essential:
- Proven experience in planning, executing and synthesizing research, both qualitative and quantitative
- Planning and running workshops and design sprints to engage with internal stakeholders and customers
- Good knowledge of service design practices
- Experience with designing for finance, continuous integration products, or Property and Casualty insurance
UX @ Guidewire
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.