Adventure's around the corner...
Business Analyst- Japan
- Department Product Development and Operations
- Location Japan - Remote
What skills or experience do I need to have?
- Good industry knowledge of the Japanese P&C insurance industry
- 3 - 5 years of business analyst experience on technology implementations
- Proficient in Japanese and English, spoken and written, is required for this role
- Experience defining business requirements (e.g. process maps, use cases, etc.) for a software project using Agile methodologies
- Comfortable working with technology and can demonstrate system functionalities
- Ability to tackle sophisticated problems analytically and identify when business requirements are not in the scope
- Being able to research solutions and work with domain specialists when needed
- Ability to train and share knowledge with others regarding the P&C insurance
- BS or BA degree or previous similar work experience
- Ability to take care of issues directly, firmly, and on time
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to boast about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.