Adventure's around the corner...
User Experience Design Intern
- Department Product Development
- Location Krakow
Why Join Guidewire UX?
- You will be involved in fast paced and challenging design projects for insurance software which supports global insurance carriers throughout the world. (With high visibility both internally and externally to customers) Your work environment will be creative, dynamic and your design work will have reach and impact on a scale to some of the world’s largest insurers and their users.
- You will be involved in design projects for a cloud platform that supports the global development process of insurance software.
- As an Intern, you will be working directly with members of the design team and other stakeholders.
- You will have the opportunity to learn our design system and to uncover business requirements to design enterprise solutions.
- You will work with our global team on specific enterprise design challenges.
- Participate in conversations with a diverse group of stakeholders and provide a productive, enjoyable, collaborative experience.
- Is familiar with design thinking, lean and agile approaches to creating software, and brings a commitment to learn and improve.
- You have good writing and presentation skills .
- You have an interest in cloud platforms and applications, complex software products
- Undergraduate or Master’s Degree in Interaction or other HCI Design-related field.
- Postgraduate Studies: UX & Product Design, or undergraduate or master’s degree in Industrial Design, Visual Communication Proven experience designing applications that balance user needs, commercial interests, and technological constraints.
- Demonstrated knowledge of design tools and research methods. (Tools: Sktech and Invision).
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in an ambiguous and dynamic environment and comfortable with non-hierarchical organizations.
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary teams.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
How we work @ Guidewire:
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.