Adventure's around the corner...
Talent Sourcer (Contract - US)
- Department People Team
- Location United States - Birmingham, AL
- Partner with recruiting team and managers to clarify business needs and job requirements for both technical and non-technical roles.
- Create and implement strategic sourcing and candidate engagement initiatives to attract top talent, particularly for priority and difficult-to-fill positions.
- Build candidate pipelines and present candidate slates for roles across all company levels.
- Conduct initial resume reviews, and screen and provide input on job candidates to hiring partners and teams.
- Use talent attraction tools and platforms (ATS, CRM, and other internal/external systems) to keep track of current applicants and nurture future job candidates.
- Cultivate relationships with organizations, partners, and vendors that assist in all aspects of Guidewire's sourcing efforts.
- Review and recommend new or untapped sourcing channels, tools, and platforms.
- 5+ years sourcing or recruiting experience, including reviewing resumes and screening candidates.
- An established sourcing track record, especially in targeting and attracting passive talent for hard-to-fill roles.
- Experience collaborating with recruiters and hiring managers to develop search strategies.
- Experience using a variety of sourcing channels and techniques (e.g., data mining, headhunting, digital job boards, professional networking, outreach on social networks, etc.).
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment handling multiple priorities and constituents.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.