Adventure's around the corner...
Java Technical Support Engineer
- Department Customer and Cloud Operations
- Location Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur
Plus, some of these skills would be ideal:
- Experience with fixing code, commercial customer incident tracking, or reporting progress is a plus.
- If you’ve worked with a CRM system before (such as Salesforce), terrific.
- If you're a fan of JIRA or can get lost for hours playing around with Java, C#, SQL, or Kubernetes just for the fun of it, then we really can't wait to meet you.
- Familiarity with advanced technical skills such as Object-Oriented programming, relational databases, XML, and Linux means you'll be speaking our language.
- And if you make easy work of server thread dumps, Oracle AWR reports, and other log files, then where have you been hiding?
- Competitive market salary
- LTI (long-term cash incentive)
- Fully funded medical and dental insurance for you and your family
- Annual wellness reimbursement
- 18 annual leave days
- 16 weeks maternity and paternity leave
- 3 paid days volunteering in the community
Be Yourself & Stay Clever
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.