Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Product Marketing Manager - US Remote
- Department Marketing
- Location United States - Remote
What will you do:
- Help define and drive the go-to-market strategy for Guidewire Analytics products, including our Cyber solution.
- Collaborate with product and sales teams to deliver strategic messaging.
- Work with marketing teams to execute compelling, flawless, internal- and external-facing sales and marketing assets.
- Create and deliver world-class presentations to internal partners as well as customers, prospects, industry analysts, and partners.
- Conduct customer research and use informed customer feedback to drive product and messaging improvements and improve customer outcomes.
- Understand competitor strengths, weaknesses, and market strategies.
What are we looking for:
- 7-10 years of experience in product marketing with a focus on enterprise analytics software. Cyber experience is a plus!
- Proven experience in setting effective go-to-market strategies.
- Demonstrated experience developing high-impact sales and marketing assets.
- Outstanding spoken and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences, including C-level business executives.
- A creative mind, innovative thinking, and a willingness to take risk, fail fast, iterate, and learn.
- A consistent track record in learning rapidly and mastering new skills.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.