Adventure's around the corner...
Multimedia Content Developer
- DepartmentProduct Strategy
- LocationIndia - Bangalore
- Location TypeHybrid
- Collaborate closely with content creators and subject matter experts (SMEs) across the globe to scope and understand requirements for multimedia content.
- Translate artifacts such as product documentation, learning content, functional specs, and scripts into appealing and effective designs.
- Create visually compelling graphics and multimedia assets, such as videos, animations, tutorials, technical demos, diagrams, presentations, and interactive infographics.
- Collaborate with content teams to integrate graphics and multimedia assets into our content platform and deliverables.
- Contribute to the development of design guidelines for graphics and multimedia content.
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or a related field
- Experience in designing and developing graphics, videos, websites, and other multimedia assets, preferably for enterprise software, and a portfolio to demonstrate your work
- Good understanding of design principles, animation techniques, and visual storytelling
- Proficiency in industry standard software tools such as Visio, Photoshop, InDesign
- Experience with Vyond, Synthesia, Camtasia or similar tools for video animation, editing, and production
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a global team environment
Preferably, you also some of the following:
- Experience using Figma for prototyping and building interactive demos
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, or other other graphics tools
- Familiarity with interactive multimedia tools such as Genially and Articulate Rise 360
- Familiarity with or interest in learning about and experimenting with GenAI tools for content creation and video production
- Familiarity with content creation and formatting tools
- Awareness of programming languages and scripting tools
About the team
- We create and publish content that helps our users successfully deploy, customize, and use our applications. We are passionate about customer success. We strive to create a great information experience for our users by providing them the right information when and where they need it.
What we offer you:
- An open, collaborative, and supportive work environment
- Peers who are dedicated to creating high-quality user-centered content
- Opportunities to drive and to participate in initiatives to improve the information experience for our users
- Freedom to experiment, innovate, and to learn best practices and new technologies
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 540+ insurers in 40 countries, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.