Adventure's around the corner...
Project Manager, CAPS
- Department Professional Services
- Location Kuala Lumpur
- Effective Project & Resource Management, inc. reporting of status
- Use software tools like Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Project, GIT, SVN.
- Work in an Agile environment, often acting as Scrum Master.
- Occasionally travel to other development team and customer sites, as needed.
- Very strong communication skills enabling you to work well in fast-paced projects across all levels of the organization in Business and IT areas.
- Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies to ensure release delivery, controls, issue resolution, risk mitigation, etc.
- Experience working with people across multiple geographies
- Strong ability to lead a team
- Skill in working with implementation partners and running multi-functional projects, including software package implementations and information architecture.
- Technical knowledge, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Excellent negotiation skills within challenging situations.
Nice to have
- P&C Insurance experience.
- Vendor Management experience.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.