Adventure's around the corner...
Full-Stack Engineer - Remote Poland
- Department Product Development and Operations
- Location Poland - Krakow
What we're looking for:
- Familiar with Continuous Delivery, Continuous Integration, Unit/Integration Testing and so on
- Good understanding of concepts surrounding microservices architecture
- Familiar with cloud technologies and concepts (AWS, Docker, Kubernetes); Object-Oriented Design and programming best-practices
- Familiar with relational and/or NoSQL databases
- Good understanding of Agile development practices
- A Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Good communication skills in English
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Open Source frameworks (e.g. Spring, ReactJS or others)
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases such as DynamoDB and event systems like Kafka
What we offer:
- Work on things that matter and have a real impact
- Great team and lots of opportunities to develop your skills
- Employment contract + Tax-deductible costs ("autorskie Koszty Uzyskania Przychodu")
- Compensation: Base Salary + Annual Bonus
- Professional equipment (you can choose between a new MacBook Pro 16" 32GB RAM or similar spec PC)
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 450 insurers, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to boast about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.