Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Full Stack Engineer (Cloud Release Engineering)
- Department Product Development
- Location San Mateo, CA
- Define and build engineering standard methodologies using automation.
- Define, build, and drive the adoption of efficiency metrics across the company.
- Build monitors/dashboards/log visualizations to collect metrics and learn requirements to build solutions and tools to constantly improve availability, performance, up-time and response times of the platform
- Exert technical influence to improve the reliability of Guidewire cloud products.
- Work effectively in pair programming, communicate successfully within the team, and collaborate with other teams in various time zones.
- Continuously learn and train teams on new technologies.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent industry technical skills
- 5+ years of work experience in a SaaS environment for large-scale enterprise; some of which were in leadership position.
- Experience in building full stack applications using modern frontend frameworks such as ReactJS, and backend framework such as Spring Boot, Go, NodeJS, or equivalent.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud native technologies, public cloud providers preferably AWS, CI/CD tools landscape.
- Good understanding of the network paradigms and stacks available
- Have Agile, detailed problem-solving approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills and ownership.
- Experience in designing, analyzing and solving problems for large-scale distributed systems
- Passionate about quality and in general being an outstanding teammate.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.