Adventure's around the corner...
Contracts / Sales Operations Manager, US Remote option
- Department Go To Market
- Location United States - Remote
KEY ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Work closely with the sales organization to ensure sales goals are consistently met.
- Carryout organizational operating policies and procedures across the sales operations organization.
- Provide training and leadership to the team of Sales Operations employees. Ensure that the requirements are met for all deliverable from sales operations as it relates to quality, approvals, etc.
- Tactically assess incoming requests and deploy resources consistent with a targeted execution date.
- Review and evaluate, on a continuing basis, the sales operations group’s performance
- Create a work environment that continually promotes quality and employee effectiveness, consistently attracts new talent to the business at all levels, and retains key high performers and high potential employees.
- Lead the Guidewire sales operations team by “rolling the sleeves up” and providing direct, hands-on leadership and review of work.
- Act as the Sales Operations representative for EMEA Sales, CAM and Analytics with other organizations (finance, support, etc.).
- Deliver practical business support to help employees achieve business demands, either deploying their own skills, helping directly, or calling on others in the Sales or Sales Ops organization.
- Build and sustain solid relationship with all sales personnel.
- Maintain accurate records of prospect provided information
- Participate in technical and sales training to stay ahead of the latest company products and technology
- Maintain a solid knowledge of the Company’s underlying technology, the range of existing products and consulting services.
- Present regular detailed reports to Management regarding Sales Operations activities
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE INCLUDE
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with enterprise software sales operations
- Thorough understanding of the enterprise sales cycle and how Sales Operations can contribute to the success of the organization
- Player coach mentality
- Process improvement experience
- Well developed oral communication, liaison and representation skills
- Well developed writing skills and the ability to proof read own material and that of others.
- Well developed excel skills for pricing analysis
- Ability to provide quality output with close “attention to detail’ over multiple bids
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Management experience preferred
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.