Adventure's around the corner...
CTP, Digital Tooling Engineer
- Department Delivery Services
- Location Ireland - Remote
- Building Digital upgrade tools to enable an efficient and seamless transition effort
- Active participation in code and spike reviews, help with story elaboration and design decisions
- Help define and follow development processes
- Keep the Engineering Lead informed of status and blockers or risks
- Stay informed of new technology stacks so the right tools are used to solve transition problems
Background and Skills:
- Experience working in a team of developers/consultants
- Migration/Re-Implementation experience from AngularJS v1 to React
- Experience in development of custom-built tooling a bonus
- Good knowledge of Digital products and how they are configured and integrated a plus
- Loves investigating and solving complex problems
- Keen interest in new development technologies to solve technical problems
- Guidewire Experience a big plus
- IntelliJ or VSCode development experience a plus but not required
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.