Adventure's around the corner...
Treasury Analyst - Edina, Minnesota (Hybrid)
- LocationUnited States - Edina, MN
- Location TypeRemote
- Maintain global collections processes including escalation, dispute resolution, credit risk
- management, and partnership with customer service and sales operation to ensure timely and appropriate resolution
- Ensure key metrics are achieved and serve as first escalation point for unresolved issues
- Responsible for the implementation of Credit and Collections system and process
- strategies to support and improve working capital initiatives, policies, processes, and projects
- Coordinate and control bad debt write-offs, reserve, and legal collection cases
- Perform accounts receivable payment application, adjustments, and credits
- Contact and build relationships with key customers
Cash and Treasury Management
- Support daily treasury cash operations globally, including cash positioning, bank account maintenance, intercompany settlement, and wire initiations
- Provide compliance reporting, reconciliation, and accounting for Investment Portfolio
- Update and maintain bank and other required documentation to ensure compliance with SOX, KYC, and other internal controls
- Be a leader in Treasury Ops global projects initiatives
- Co-lead in banking platform administration
- Keep abreast on Treasury technology best practices and liaison with BizTech
- Development team on implementing improvements and automation
- Monitor and administer month end close processes and reporting associated with Accounts Receivables, cash applications, and investment management
- Complete year end audit schedules
- 5+ years experience in Global Treasury/Collections with a track record of continued professional development and adoption of increased responsibilities
- Strong communication and leadership skills with the ability to develop team members to produce quality results
- Collaboration and problem-solving skills to build cross-functional relationships with business partners and drive business results
- General understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the ability to apply GAAP to new and existing transactions
- Detailed oriented with ability to analyze large quantity of data points in a focused, methodical manner
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 540+ insurers in 40 countries, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.