Adventure's around the corner...
Associate Market Research Analyst- 9 month fixed term contract.
- Department Go To Market
- Location United Kingdom - London
What will the market research analyst work on day to day…
- Complete data entry as well as audit of data entry completed by regional teams on ongoing basis
- Compile statistical data for reporting and ad-hoc projects
- Research and draft reports on requested topics
- Assist with completing customer and prospect reviews
- Responsible for market monitoring and maintaining database on ongoing basis
- Ensure that various appropriate documents, reports, periodicals, manuals, policy documents, etc are kept up to date, are available and properly disseminated
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have…
- 2-3 years commercial experience working in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor's Degree in technology/business-related field or relevant experience ( Economics, Statistics or similar quantitative degree is preferred, but not required.)
- Highly proficient in MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (English).
- An ability to plan, organize, and structure work.
- An analytical mindset (numerical) and excellent evaluative research skill.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English is a requirement.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.