Adventure's around the corner...
Information Security Analyst- US/West Coast Remote
- Department Information Security & Compliance
- Location United States - Remote
- Location Type Remote
- Resource will function as a member of the Security Operation Center performing intrusion detection, prevention, and incident response.
- Must be able to operate as a member of a frontline team in security operation, monitoring and analyzing custom alerts and dashboards.
- Provides feedback in assessing new threat vectors and the effectiveness of controls.
- Leverages advanced investigative skills using best in class data correlation and network/packet analysis tools.
- Will partner with senior leaders from lines of business organizations to triage security events and report on impacting security incidents.
- A solid foundation in networking fundamentals, with a deep understanding of TCP/IP and other core protocols!
- At least two years experience in enterprise intrusion analysis, SIEM and incident response.
- The ability to analyze logs from various security devices and web servers.
- Experience doing packet captures and interpreting them (e.g., tcpdump, Wireshark).
- Familiarity with network architecture and security infrastructure placement.
- Understanding of Windows and Unix operating systems, and command line tools.
- Knowledge of attack vectors, threat tactics, kill chain and attacker techniques is a plus.
- Experience with Cloud Incident Response is a plus (e.g., AWS, Azure)
- Ability to communicate technical and non-technical information in a clear and concise manner.
- An open mind, willingness to be challenged and strong desire to learn
- Should be flexible to work during different shift but this will primarily be during US west coast shift
Good to have
- Exposure to incident response of cloud-based and distributed infrastructures are a plus.
- Certifications from SANS, Offensive Security, ISC2 is a plus.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $70,000-106,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. We also pride ourselves on being a pay for performance company.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to boast about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.