Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Business & Data Analyst - US Remote
- Department Customer and Cloud Operations
- Location United States - Remote
- Lead complex business operations & data analytic projects to improve efficiency and performance
- Build dashboards, and reports to analyze and present data associated with customer support, product performance, business operations, and strategic decision making.
- Collect feedback on metric priorities to build and maintain reports, dashboards, and data sets across various BI reporting tools.
- Develop project plans, manage deadlines, engage contributors, and ensure the timeliness of solution delivery
- Manage, measure, and report on key project objectives and metrics you are leading.
- Lead interviews with key business leaders and stakeholders to deeply understand what business problems they are trying to solve, and critical areas they need to measure.
- Become a subject matter expert on business analytics and operational performance measurements.
- Design elegant and easy-to-understand visualizations for different focus teams.
- Conduct regular metric meetings to walk stakeholders through the latest business trends, analysis, and insights.
- Partner with development teams to translate new business requirements into system requirements and test they are implemented accurately.
- Recommend definitions for new system metrics, and support metric data governance and documentation.
- 5+ years as a Business Data Analyst or related role
- 2+ years of recent project management experience
- 2+ years of recent experience using analytic tooling such as Salesforce Reporting, Tableau
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field in analytics, business statistics and/or data science
- Experience with standard office productivity software and web-based applications
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience with Customer Service, Support or Cloud program analytics preferred
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.