Lead a CAPS QA automation team to deliver automated tests. Build up our Cloud testing frameworks. Provide technical leadership and guidance on test automation. Help drive a 'shift-left' transition. Guide our automation teams in the adoption of Guidewire Cloud standards.
We are looking for highly-skilled technical problem solvers who enjoy leading and mentoring team members. We particularly value clear and logical thinking, good communication skills, a focus on quality, and the ability to work well in a global and local team.
Is this you? Join us and be part of a new, growing, distributed team of QA Engineers working at the forefront of Guidewires cloud transformation.
• Lead a team of test automation engineers.
• Be a technical specialist on test automation tools and frameworks.
• Drive the 'shift-left' adoption in QA.
• Mentor and give technical guidance to fellow CAPS team members, focusing on knowledge sharing and technical training opportunities to foster continuous improvement and growth of the overall team.
• Learn and master Guidewire's Testing Suite
• Assist CAPS production QA teams to meet fast cadence delivery deadlines for release of new product features and defect fixes.
• Participate in and, over time, lead initiatives to develop internal tooling and standards. Use these to deliver efficiencies in how we support our customers.
• Keep current on, and contribute to, Product Test Strategy.
• We are firm believers in Guidewires core principles of integrity, rationality, and collegiality. Practicing and advocating for these principles is an important part of how we work.
• Work in India with the potential for occasional travel internationally, specifically to customers and also internal team events.
• Eager to learn new things and passionate about technology!
• Experience in developing large-scale test automation frameworks for complex enterprise software solutions
• A self-motivated individual contributor and a great teammate with good communication and teamwork skills
• Expertise in REST API testing and automation
• UI testing and automation
• Strong experience with testing tools such as Selenium, Test Cafe & Karate
• Experience with BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
• Solid understanding of CI/CD tools and technologies such as TeamCity, Docker
• Ability to solve complex problems with practical, maintainable, and scalable solutions
• Accept feedback with eagerness to learn more
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.