Adventure's around the corner...
Product Manager, Go To Market, Business Technology Applications
- Department Business Technology
- Location San Mateo, CA
In this role you will be
- Support business strategic direction to ensure GTM product supports the company’s overall strategy and goals!
- Author high quality user stories specifications within an agile methodology based upon industry and customer requirements
- Manage scrum team to deliver product features
- Perform analysis and decomposition of business problems into user stories
- Collaborate closely with Engineering and Product Management peers to deliver high-quality, intuitive features
- Organize and drive process reengineering sessions
- Work with Support and the Customer Success teams to ensure new product features benefits and value is clearly communicated to customers/internal users
- Identify and develop an inventory of customer process pain points and gaps incorporating standard methodologies
- Responsible for working with business stakeholders to develop and maintain product roadmap
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and process and SDLC
- Manage testing for feature and enhancements
- Risk and issue identification and management
- Work with multiple teams (User experience, Technology Enablement) to drive the most effective solutions for business partners
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations
- Monitor System Implementation and feature adoption
Education and Required Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 8+ years of experience as a Senior Business Consultant / Analyst or Product Manager for a mid-sized organization, or equivalent consulting expertise
- Agile, adaptable and capable of delivering new products and features iteratively
- Good understanding of Salesforce Service cloud and Community/Experience cloud
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- High level understanding of Salesforce.com configuration capabilities
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- PSMI, CSMI and/or CSPO certification is a plus
- Salesforce.com Administrator or Salesforce.com Service Cloud Certification is preferred
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.