Adventure's around the corner...
Senior Project Analyst with French or Spanish
- Department Delivery Services
- Location Ireland - Remote
- Creating, maintaining and supporting program manager in generating program status reports
- Supports the Program Manager in coordinating Program Status Meetings, Steering Committee, and other program meetings as requested by the Program Manager
- Maintaining project tools, issues logs, and communication documents
- Evaluating and monitoring project tooling ensuring team members are updating CA-AC tool in a timely basis
- Supporting project managers through organizing CA-AC in preparation for sprint planning meeting
- Supporting the program manager in tracking and reviewing the budget and finances
- Notifying the program manager/project manager of abnormalities or variances
Required skills and qualifications
- BS or BA degree required
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- PMI-ACP, PMI-SP, CAPM, PMP, or PRINCE2 certification preferred
- Fluent English AND Spanish OR French
- Effective interpersonal, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving
- Strong analytical skills and ability to organize data in reports
- Understanding of techniques for planning and monitoring programs
- MS Office Skills (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- We provide exceptional support to our consultants, from a full-time dedicated Consulting manager whose focus is helping to enable and develop our staff and guide them on their career path within Guidewire, to our fantastic Global Mobility team who help provide flexible options to our consultants who need to travel for client engagement.
- We’re proud to shout about our excellent benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.