Adventure's around the corner...
Data Management Consultant ETL , BI - Cloud Production Services - Dublin
- Department Delivery Services
- Location Ireland - Dublin
- Work in a hands-on capacity to support and maintain Guidewire data management solutions using ETL tools in the areas of Business Intelligence and Data Integration
- Assisting our customers in their use of Guidewire’s Data Management Products and providing high-level recommendations/solutions where needed
- Resolving customer reported issues in a timely manner
- Improve the response times of the data loads
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborating with internal teams for quicker resolution of customer reported issues
- Ability to lead and mentor a team of Data Management consultants in the delivery of monthly releases
- Leadership experience within a successful development team
- Experience in or knowledge of relational database theory
- Experience using ETL tools (e.g. SAP (Business Objects Data Services) - preferred, Informatica, SSIS)
- Experience using Cognos for reports design and maintenance
- Knowledge of data-warehousing, Data Marts (including star and snowflake schemas) and BI
- Experience in or knowledge of Data Mapping and Data Modeling
- SQL scripting skills (TSQL and/or PL/SQL), including query optimization
- Communication skills for effective customer interaction
- Ability to produce clear, concise, and high-quality customer facing technical documents
- Experience working with customer teams to understand business objectives and functional requirements
- Competitive market Salary
- LTI (Long term cash Incentive)
- 26 annual leave days
- Healthcare Benefits
- 2 paid days volunteering and many more
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.