Adventure's around the corner...
Tech Lead, Senior Software Engineer/Cloud - Bangalore
- Department Product Development
- Location India - Bangalore
What You'll Get To Do
- Design, develop and support core infrastructure components of Guidewire Cloud Platform
- Understand and educate teams on CI/CD pipeline best practices
- Develop Infrastructure as code and deliver the platform as a product
- Apply technical influence to improve the reliability of the platform and systems
- Work in an agile team, pair programming and support deliverables
- Build monitors/dashboards/log visualizations to collect metrics and learn requirements to build solutions and tools to constantly improve availability, performance, up-time and response times of the platform
- Ability to communicate effectively within the team and collaborate with other teams
- Operate development and high-available production environments in AWS
- Ability to rapidly absorb new technologies and have the desire to work in a fast-paced environment
What You Bring To The Role
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent industry technical skills
- 8+ years of work experience in a SaaS environment for large-scale enterprise
- Experience in building platforms/software using Kubernetes, Docker and Cloud native technologies
- Strong experience in using public cloud providers, preferably AWS
- Experience in building infrastructure as code using configuration tools preferably Terraform
- Good understanding of the network paradigms and stacks available
- Comfort with Linux system administration, bash scripting and ability to program using Go, Python, Java or equivalent
- Have Agile, systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong interpersonal skills and a sense of ownership and drive
- Experience in designing, analyzing and solving problems for large-scale distributed systems
- Passionate about quality and in general a great team player
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning and holistic wellness, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.