Adventure's around the corner...
Technical Program Manager - Cloud Data Platform, Exton, PA
- Department Product Development
- Location United States - Exton, PA
- Drive functional and technical delivery of key team-, org-, and other cross functional initiatives. Collaborate with development, product management, other engineering teams, Ops to design, scope, and shepherd features
- Create functional specs, project / release plans, and roadmaps
- Coordinate multiple engineering programs simultaneously
- Facilitate driving product decisions to align with higher company initiatives
- Help influence peers / managers and build consensus while dealing with ambiguity
- Manage expectations, track deliverables present reports to leadership
- Guide and manage the usage of agile methodologies to simplify project delivery
- 3+ years as a TPM, engineering leader or related discipline
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering or a related field
- This role requires technical knowledge with micro services, distributed systems, AWS, Big Data eco system.
- Ability to analyze business requirements, write specifications, scope technical requirements, manage multiple software development efforts, drive rigorous testing, and coordinate product launch
- Demonstrable experience with agile software development methodologies and productivity tools
- Strong analytic and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve systemic issues
- Interpersonal skills to build relationships, and collaborate with diverse cross-functional teams
Please find more exciting stuff about our Data Platform Team in the following Blog : https://medium.com/guidewire-engineering-blog/introducing-guidewire-data-platform-db232b1df77e
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer ample paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.