Adventure's around the corner...
Senior/Mid Cloud Ops Engineer (AWS)-Remote
- Department Product Development
- Location Poland - Krakow
What will you do:
- Supervise and Support customer CI/CD environment ensuring that the infrastructure is available and running
- Investigate, fix and resolve any issues that impact the customer ability to efficiently implement CI/CD functions
- Work with partners to drive scope definition, specifications, and architecture of Deployment Tools & Processes for AWS Cloud
- Work in partnership with engineers, test engineers, product owners, and management to clarify requirements, and define and implement leading practices and standards in DevOps and Service Resilience
- Measure, optimize and tune system performance, ensuring systems run optimally and are highly available in a 24/7 production environment
- Define, implement and document operational processes and procedures, with periodic review for efficiency and improvement
- Participate in on-call rotation monitoring systems for meeting defined SLAs
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with AWS (EC2, S3, RDS, VPC, Route 53, IAM, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability using CI/CD tools (git, Jenkins, Bitbucket, AWS Code Pipeline, Nexus, Artifactory)
- 3+years of shown experience with modern automation, DevOps, and Agile development
- Experience with infrastructure as a code (e.g. Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Networking fundamentals including VPNs, DNS, subnetting, route tables, firewalls, etc
- Strong understanding of AWS security and monitoring and experience implementing standard methodologies
- Strong experience with Monitoring and Alerting Tools (e.g. DataDog, CloudWatch, Grafana, Zabbix, PagerDuty, Site24x7, Nagios)
- Experience coordinating infrastructure for web-based applications
- Highly proficient in Linux administration
- Experience with coding/scripting languages (Bash, Python, Ruby)
- Excellent communication, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
The perks. The rewards. The good stuff.
We’re proud to shout about our awesome benefits packages. Holistic wellness is a big deal for us. We offer everything you need to support your work and, most importantly, your work-life balance. We’re committed to helping you be the best version of yourself. Inside and outside of work.
Receive market-competitive pay and incentive programs—because you deserve it! To help future-proof your income, we offer generous support through retirement savings plans.
HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Keep your physical and emotional health in tip-top shape with health insurance for you and your family, an employee assistance program, annual wellness reimbursement, and access to wellness resources.
Work in an environment where you’ll have the freedom and trust to make an impact, with time for your life outside of work.
Relax and kick back through our generous paid time-off programs. Make a difference in your community with three volunteer days each year. Take your own personal day of rest with My Day. We also offer 16 weeks of paid leave for all new parents.
We encourage self-directed learning, giving you every chance to become a better version of yourself, both professionally and personally. At Guidewire, lifelong learning is here for the taking.
Your career opportunities are only limited by your own imagination. Guidewire’s community is filled with chances to expand your horizons across any of our teams or worldwide locations.