Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
- Department: Product Development
- Location: Krakow, Poland
- Country: Poland
You will have the opportunity to make an impact and contribute to a complex application suite of products that generate over 500 million dollars of revenue annually, mission-critical to 100+ enterprises serving more than a million users.
- Technical expert on test automation tools and frameworks
- Design and build test automation framework
- Gather metrics and provide test coverage analysis
- Research emerging technologies, tools, and platforms and ascertain when, how or if they should be used
- Continuously improve speed, quality, and ease of testing
- Have 5+ years of experience or its equivalence in a software engineering role.
- Experience in developing large-scale test automation frameworks
- A self-motivated individual contributor and a team player with good communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent software development skills in Java
- Strong experience with testing tools such as Selenium & Karate
- Experience with BDD (Behavioral Driven Development)
- Working knowledge of CI/CD tools and technologies such as TeamCity and Docker
- Ability to solve complex problems with practical, maintainable, and scalable solutions
- Accept feedback with eagerness to learn more
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. 380 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 700+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.