Compensation Program Manager - Remote
- Department: Human Resources
- Location: Bedford, MA, USA
Guidewire is a global software company with the premier technology solutions platform for Property & Casualty (P&C) insurance companies. Leading organizations in the P&C insurance industry rely on us to help them engage effectively with their customers, innovate, and grow their businesses successfully.
Guidewire is in a period of exciting business transformation and exponential growth, and we need a dynamic compensation program manager who can drive our key compensation events; design and administer competitive programs, and influence in a trusted advisor role. You are the ideal person for this position if you believe you can play a key role in ensuring our compensation offerings and practices are compelling, innovative, and will attract, motivate, and retain top talent.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead key compensation programs with disciplined project management, including annual focal event and market analysis.
- Design and administer a vast array of compensation programs including equity and sales compensation.
- Perform detailed analysis and modeling on the effectiveness and competitiveness of existing compensation programs and the potential impacts of alternatives.
- Key contributor to identify system enhancement requirements for Workday and compensation planning tool in order to drive process optimization and support of total rewards programs.
- Provides critical advisor role to HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, managers and senior executives on compensation-related inquiries
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent.
- 10+ years of experience administering base pay, variable pay and equity-based programs, policies, and practices globally.
- 4+ years of experience with executive compensation in a public company.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills combined with capability to drive projects to successful completion.
- Extensive experience with Radford Tech and Sales surveys.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability is required.
- Advanced user Excel skills is a must.
- High attention to detail required.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with ability to prepare presentation materials for vast audiences.
- Workday experience is preferred.
- Certified Compensation Professional helpful.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. 380 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 700+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to an inclusive workplace, and believe that a diversity of perspectives, abilities, and cultures is a key to our success. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
Disability Accommodations and Guidewire’s Appeals Process. Guidewire provides accommodations to the hiring process to create a fair opportunity for candidates with disabilities to contend for open positions. Accommodation requests should be directed to (650) 356-4940 or Accommodations@guidewire.com. If things do not go as hoped, we invite you to use our appeals process. Guidewire promises to independently review any denied accommodation and any decision not to offer you the position. The appeals process is the same in either case. Within five business days of receiving a notice of denial of an accommodation, or receiving a notice of your non-selection for a vacancy, call (650) 356-4940 or e-mail Accommodations@guidewire.com to make an appeal. Guidewire will assign a new decision-maker to review the request and/or hiring decision, who will then notify you in writing of a decision within 10 business days.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.