Product Specialty Sales Executive (Cyber Analytics), Remote US
- Department: Go to Market
- Location: United States - Remote
Guidewire exists to serve the P&C Insurance industry. Cyence Cyber was acquired to help our customers assess and write policies for this specialty line of business. We have invested heavily in Cyence since acquisition as part of Guidewire Analytics to help our customers engage personally, innovate freely, and grow efficiently.
The primary purpose of the Product Specialty Cyber Sales Executive is to be the face of Cyence Cyber in the insurance market in North America, and to proactively sell the Company’s Cyber Data and Analytics software, to exceed revenue, sales and profit targets.
Key activities for the Sales Executive include:
- Proactive development of new business Cyence Cyber customers
- Working closely with Product, Marketing and GCS leaders to provide thought leadership to the market on trends and challenges affecting the Cyber market and drive overall market awareness of Guidewire Cyence Cyber
- Build and maintain relationships with key prospects and decision makers
- Create and execute strategic sales plans and build and manage pipeline, convert pipeline and exceed revenue targets
- Maintain accurate records of contacts and prospects utilizing the Company’s systems and procedures including the consistent use of Engagio and Salesforce CRM for forecasting and opportunity management
- Fully understand and become conversant in key aspects of the modelling software products and able to explain them to clients
- Lead and personally undertake sales activities from initial contact until sale closure while also working closely and collaboratively with Core Sellers where relevant to identify Cyber analytics revenue opportunities. This will include contacting new and existing clients face-to-face as well as via telephone and electronically
- Maintain a solid knowledge of the Company’s underlying technology, the range of existing products and consulting services
- Analyze competitor products and activities and provide feedback into marketing strategies and product development
- Present regular detailed reports to Management regarding Sales and Marketing activities and success rates
- Represent the Company at relevant trade shows, conferences, industry meetings and other avenues to initiate sales of the Company’s products
Required skills/experience include:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Cyber and Privacy insurance coverages & marketplace
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an underwriting, broker, or sales role with an MGA, wholesaler or carrier
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the P&C Insurance industry strongly preferred, and specifically demonstrated technical understanding of cyber security issues
- Thorough understanding of the enterprise sales cycle and demonstrated methodical approach to moving opportunities through this cycle
- Strong proven track record of sales success, ideally with >5-years of sales experience
- Well-developed oral communication, liaison and representation skills
- Well-developed writing skills and the ability to proofread own material and that of others
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
~Approximately 50% overnight travel for customer meetings within North America can be expected, with week to week variance. Guidewire promotes flexible working practices to strive for a work-life balance.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. 380 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 700+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.