People Business Partner - APAC - 6 Months Contract
- Department: Human Resources
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Country: Malaysia
People Business Partner - APAC
Guidewire is seeking a People Business Partner to make an impact in this critical geography and excel in a fast-paced environment. Based in Kuala Lumpur and reporting directly to our Director, People Business Partner, you will consult with and provide a broad range of HR services to our business leaders, managers and employees across APAC, and will be responsible for delivering People programs and processes to enable the success and growth of the business. This is a 6 month fixed term contract.
· Consulting: Serves as a consultant to our managers and leaders on people-related issues. Coaches managers to enhance
leadership abilities, relationships among teams/individuals, interpersonal communications and performance management
· Partnership: Engagement and collaboration with the global People Team, including the People Operations and Functional
Centers of Excellence teams
· Employee Engagement: Champion and drive employee engagement initiatives that elevate and sustain high levels of employee
· Work with hiring managers and talent acquisition to optimize the hiring process, advise clients on workforce planning and act as
evangelist for Guidewire’s brand to the market in support of attracting and retaining top talent
· Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR policies and initiatives
· Change Management: Manages organization changes within the department providing strategic input on business direction,
resource planning and internal communications
· Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar People Business Partner role; preferably with a cloud software or technology
company and experience supporting business functions (in particular Professional Services) highly desirable
· Bachelor’s degree with major concentration in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
· Strong business acumen
· Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills, with the ability to interact effectively with multiple partners across the People
Business Partner group and at various levels within the organization (business, technical, senior and executive management)
· Strong People Generalist experience with a solid understanding of compensation & benefits
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and able to use situational appropriate communication techniques
including consulting, influence, information sharing and negotiating on complex topics
· Demonstrated high performance and agility during rapidly changing business priorities
· Strong enthusiasm for profession and ability to act as a champion and ambassador for Guidewire’s People Team
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. 380 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 700+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.