Senior Program Manager - Krakow, Poland
- Department: Product Development
- Location: Krakow, Poland
- Country: Poland
Senior Program Manager
As a Senior Program Manager, you will be responsible for delivery of critical cross functional and organization initiatives. The ideal candidate thrives in a complex environment and enjoys connecting strategy to execution. You will work with senior leaders in engineering, product management, user experience, operations, and professional services.
Leveraging a combination of communication skills and structured planning abilities, the Senior Program Manager you will assume a wide range of responsibilities. These responsibilities include:
- Project Delivery. You will be driving delivery of a high criticality projects involving multiple functions of engineering and departments of the organization as a whole. You will be responsible for identifying dependencies, gaps, and identifying mismatches in expectations as early as possible. You will create alignment across departments, ensuring that the entire value chain is connected and delivered. You will emphasize quality as a key aspect of all deliverables and establish quality gates to reduce surprises downstream.
- Continuous Improvement. You will establish new patterns and guidelines for creating consistment engagement for deliverables from product development. You will monitor and track progress towards established KPIs, and transparently maintain and communicate progress through effective tools and processes.
- Strategic Alignment. You will connect high level strategic goals to execution, making sure the contributions of multiple teams are great than the sum of their parts.
- Team Communication. We value open communication and transparent, agile processes. As the program manager, you will be responsible for clearly articulating the plan of record, making sure that all stakehodlers are aligned around expectations, in both scope and timeline.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong leadership skills with a demonstrated ability to lead through influence and connecting the dots between strategy, organization, program, and project.
- Comfortable with working with, presenting to, and facilitating decisions with senior leaders and executives based on evolving priorities. Able to ask the right questions and challenge the status quo.
- Ability to mobilize, encourage, and lead internal and external teams without direct management authority.
- Ability to craft and lead strategic planning. Can communicate why we are doing something.
- Ability to develop new methods and processes that result in ability to consistently achieve program goals.
- Ability to make good decisions in ambiguous situations.
- Have an understanding of basic cloud terminology
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, positive, and the ultimate team player.
- Bachelors or Masters degree (preferred).
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.