Project Analyst, CAPS
- Department: Professional Services
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Country: Ireland
CAPS Project Analyst
What we do
We are Guidewire Software. We are market leaders in insurance software, serving the second-largest financial services industry in the world (after banking). We provide a platform based on three elements: core processing, data and analytics, and digital engagement (or “core,” “data,” and “digital” for short), which work together to strengthen insurers’ ability to engage and empower their customers, agents, and employees. We serve more than 300 customers in more than 50 countries.
We are looking for experienced technology delivery Project Analysts to support our Cloud Assurance team, they will work with new and existing Guidewire Cloud customers to manage their production needs.
Your main responsibilities will be to analyze and provide project insights and support to the entire project team in their execution. The project analyst reports directly to the Program Director and works closely with the other project managers and senior technical staff within the team.
The role is crucial for supporting key program functions such as ensuring that Program Meetings are coordinated well, building and generating producing program status reports and other key reports, administering and maintaining our project status tools (Jira, Rally etc.), collecting and maintaining project issues lists and helping to on-boarding team members. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about agile implementation methodologies and enterprise-scale implementations and possess an ability to think critically to solve problems.
- Creating, maintaining and supporting the CAPS team in generating program status reports
- Supports with coordination of the Program Status Meetings, Steering Committee, and other program meetings as requested
- Maintaining project tools, issues logs, and communication documents
- Building reports that provide strategic insight into how projects are trending and working with the PM group to identify key issues
- Evaluating and monitoring project tooling ensuring team members are updating CA-AC tool in a timely basis
- Supporting project managers through organizing CA-AC in preparation for sprint planning meeting
- Supporting the program manager in tracking and reviewing the budget and finances
- Notifying the program manager/project manager of abnormalities or variances
Required Skills \ Experience:
- BS or BA degree required
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- PMI-ACP, PMI-SP, CAPM, PMP, or PRINCE2 certification preferred
- Effective interpersonal, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving
- Strong analytical skills and ability to organize data in reports
- Understanding of techniques for planning and monitoring programs
- MS Office Skills (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
About Guidewire Software
Guidewire delivers the industry platform that Property and Casualty (P&C) insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business. We are privileged to serve more than 380 companies in 34 countries. For more information, please visit www.guidewire.com and follow us on twitter: @Guidewire_PandC.
© 2019 Guidewire Software, Inc. For more information about Guidewire’s trademarks, visit https://guidewire.com/legal-notices. Document Published: 2019-11-19
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.