System Analyst - Oracle Fusion Financials - Dublin, Ireland
- Department: Operations
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Country: Ireland
System Analyst - Oracle Fusion Financials
Primary Function of this Position:
As a member of the BizTech team, the candidate will have to understand as-is processes, identifying gaps, gathering requirements, process re-engineering, and then configuring and customizing applications to meet the requirements. Candidate should have extensive experience functionally and technically on Oracle Fusion Financials.
- Excellent analysis, communication & problem-solving skills
- Extensive experience using Oracle Fusion Financials (Techno-Functional)
- Hands on configuration experience and knowledge of financial modules – AR, Revenue Management, OM ,GL, FA, CM, Advance collections
- Excellent knowledge of creating complex BI Publisher and FRS reports
- Experience working with any of the Cloud systems like Oracle Procurement, Coupa, Concur.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Ability to follow an agile or iterative software development methodology
- Highly motivated, a quick learner, to work independently or on a team and drive solutions with minimal supervision
- Partner with the client group to understand their requirements and issues
- Facilitate workshops, capture and analyze requirements and decompose high-level information into details
- Illustrate key concepts through process descriptions, workflows and other visual diagrams
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to establish strategy / vision and analyze business tradeoffs
- Conduct fit gap analysis and develop proposed solutions
- Work with cross-functional IT groups on resource requirements and estimates
- Ensure all necessary parties are communicated to in a prompt and efficient manner
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification, and management practices and the ability to apply them
- 7+ years of leading platform implementations in enterprise solutions.
- A minimum of two large scale core financials implementations is required at a medium sized software and services companies.
Expert knowledge of both waterfall and Agile Software Development methodologies
Who are we?
Guidewire is a leading provider of core systems that span the insurance lifecycle – underwriting, policy administration, billing, and claims management. Guidewire delivers the software that property and casualty (P/C) insurers need to adapt and succeed in a time of rapid industry change — and to ensure that every customer succeeds in their journey.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.