System Analyst - ServiceNow, Dublin, Ireland
- Department: Operations
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Country: Ireland
System Analyst (ServiceNow, ITSM & Cloud Applications)
We are seeking an experienced Systems Analyst to join our BizTech Team in Dublin. This is an exciting position where you will be is responsible for the configuration, maintenance and support of cloud business applications. You will get to work with end-users, business users, as well as business system owners. You will work on supporting multiple applications and execute projects.
- Contribute in the execution of project deliverables.
- Work with business customers to develop requirements, define SLAs and support procedures, establish and meet deadlines.
- Coordinate upgrades, application delivery, and a variety of other projects that may not have a dedicated project manager.
- Work with business users to help solve business problems and provide working business solutions via information technology.
- Architect Integrations with ServiceNow using LDAP, Trusted Sources for SSO, Mid server, web-services, email and other relevant technologies
- Hands-on with ServiceNow Asset Management
- Design and Architect Automation workflows using ServiceNow Orchestrator is preferred.
- Extensive hands-on experience of working with script-based ServiceNow components such as business rules, script includes, client scripts, UI pages etc.
- Extensive experience of working with ServiceNow Glide objects such as GlideRecord, GlideSystem, GlideAggregate, GlideAjax etc.
- Experience analyzing the issues, estimating the efforts and proposing solutions or prototyping.
- Good knowledge of ServiceNow development best practices.
- On an ongoing basis, ensure that activities for in-scope SOX systems are properly documented. Work with internal audit and the external auditor to provide evidence.
- Provide ServiceNow configuration and customization assistance including, but not limited to: form tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, LDAP integration, custom scripting and third-party software integrations.
- Design and configure new applications and modules in Service Now.
- Build reports, gauges, and home pages
- Support creation of new service catalogue requests and items with variables
- Create, monitor, modify, and publish service catalogue workflows with approvals
- Configure, maintain, and support other cloud applications: ServiceNow, SpringCM, Box, DocuSign.
- Customer and team-oriented.
- Strong Multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator (Implementation Specialist Certification a plus)
- Experience in implementing ServiceNow processes and functions
- 5+ years of ServiceNow System Administration experience in an enterprise environment.
- At least 5+ years of experience in ITSM Business Process Consulting, High-Level Design and technical solutions for ServiceNow implementation
- At least 5+ years of experience in Design and Implementation of Service Now ITSM Modules / Integrations
- BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of training and at least 8 yrs. experience is required.
Guidewire exists to deliver the industry platform that P&C insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change—and to ensure that every customer succeeds in the journey. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business.
Guidewire InsurancePlatform is the P&C industry platform that unifies software, services, and partner ecosystem to power our customers’ business. InsurancePlatform provides the standard upon which insurers can engage their customers, optimize their operations, drive smart decisions, and innovate quickly. We are privileged to serve more than 350 P&C insurers in 32 countries. We invest heavily in R&D to build a technology platform that combines three elements—core processing, data and analytics, and digital engagement—to enhance insurers’ ability to engage and empower their customers and employees.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.