Field Support Senior Analyst - Birmingham, AL
- Department: Information Security and Compliance
- Location: Birmingham, AL, USA
- Country: United States of America
Field Support Senior Analyst - Birmingham, Alabama
Birmingham, United States
Field Support Senior Analyst
Location: Birmingham, AL
Information security is core to Guidewire’s strategy to be the leader in the insurance software product industry. As part of this strategy, we are looking for a Field Support Senior Analyst that will work with our sales teams to help our customers and future customers understand Guidewire’s commitment to keeping their sensitive data protected and secured. With this role, the ideal candidate will be critical to helping Guidewire increase its market share within the industry.
This role, which is a part of the Information Security group within Guidewire, is responsible for providing information security expertise to support the sales process for Guidewire’s entire enterprise portfolio of products. This role will be working with technical (product) and product sales personnel across the organization as well as a team of information security professionals to protect the Guidewire brand, corporate reputation and information assets.
The Field Support Senior Analyst reports directly to the Sr. Manager, Information Security, Risk and Compliance. The Senior Analyst is responsible for supporting the sales process by responding to customer requests for information and developing security whitepapers and data sheets for the products.
- Respond to RFI/RFPs.
- Respond to customer security questionnaires.
- Write whitepapers and datasheets for the products.
- Pre-sale presentations and interviews.
- Maintain proficiency with applicable laws, regulations, and standards.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 6 years of combined experience in Information security, compliance, technology audit, or a related field.
- Experience with ISO 27001, PCI DSS, SOC1, and SOC2.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong written communication skills; this role will require the creation of content such as whitepapers and other written deliverables.
- Customer-facing and presentation skills.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience with software development in a cloud environment, preferred.
- Experience with property and casualty insurance business processes, preferred.
- CISSP or related information security certification, preferred.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect, preferred.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.