Product Specialty Sales Executive (Data and Analytics) - Remote, US
- Department: Sales
- Location: US - Remote
- Country: United States of America
Product Specialty Sales Executive (Data and Analytics), Remote US:
Guidewire exists to deliver the industry platform that P&C insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change—and to ensure that every customer succeeds in the journey. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business.
Guidewire InsurancePlatform is the P&C industry platform that unifies software, services, and partner ecosystem to power our customers’ business. InsurancePlatform provides the standard upon which insurers can engage their customers, optimize their operations, drive smart decisions, and innovate quickly. We are privileged to serve more than 380 P&C insurers in 34 countries. We invest heavily in R&D to build a technology platform that combines three elements—core processing, data and analytics, and digital engagement—to enhance insurers’ ability to engage and empower their customers and employees.
The primary purpose of the Product Specialty Sales Executive is to proactively sell the Company’s data and analytics software, to achieve revenue, sales and profit targets. This includes approaching new clients and the ongoing relationship management of existing clients for the generation of new sales.
Key activities for the Sales Executive include:
- Proactive development of existing and new business customers in assigned region.
- Build and maintain relationships with key prospects and decision makers.
- Maintain accurate records of contacts and prospects utilizing the Company’s systems and procedures.
- Manage post-sale client relationships to maximize product extension sales to existing customers.
- Lead and personally undertake sales activities from initial contact until sale closure while also working closely and collaboratively with Core Sellers to identify new data and analytics revenue opportunities. This will include contacting new and existing clients face-to-face as well as via telephone and electronically.
- Arrange and participate in technical and sales presentations to clients.
- Maintain a solid knowledge of the Company’s underlying technology, the range of existing products and consulting services.
- Sell solutions based on business-based outcome benefits.
- Analyze competitor products and activities and provide feedback into marketing strategies and product development.
- Prepare detailed quotations and proposals that meet client expectations, as well as minimizing risk to the company. Follow Company procedures for quotation review and accept responsibility for the scope, accuracy, and winning of these proposals.
- Present regular detailed reports to Management regarding Sales and Marketing activities and success rates.
- Represent the Company at trade shows, conferences, industry meetings and other avenues to initiate sales of the Company’s products.
Required skills/experience include:
- Minimum 5 years of experience with enterprise software sales.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of the P&C Insurance industry strongly preferred.
- Experience selling data and analytics tools and packages also preferred.
- Thorough understanding of the enterprise sales cycle and ability to show a methodical approach to moving opportunities through this cycle.
- Well-developed oral communication, liaison and representation skills.
- Well-developed writing skills and the ability to proofread own material and that of others.
- Ability to analyze market trends and business data to identify new market potential.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.