Talent Attraction Specialist (Sourcing, Talent Branding) - Kraków
- Department: Human Resources
- Location: Krakow, Poland
- Country: Poland
Talent Attraction Specialist (Sourcing, Talent Branding)
So, does this mean? You are at the forefront of Talent Acquisition, mapping talent through great research skills and tools, and using methods of attracting great people through masterful storytelling in an authentic way (aka marketing).
As our first dedicated talent attraction specialist in Kraków you will be joining our EMEA recruitment team, truly partnering with the business to understand their hiring needs, the skills they require inside the teams, how to attract the talent by creating a recruitment strategy and helping with onboarding of the successful candidates.
You will be able to cover a range of tasks from branding, sourcing, scheduling, interviewing, meeting people on-site, and being a storyteller and presenting the company culture and what we do.
You will also be collaborating with HRBP’s, Ops team, Recruiting, and internal stakeholders in the business whom you support.
What will I be doing?
- Schedule high-volume phone, video and on-site interviews as well as administration of technical tests
- Liaise with candidates via telephone and email to align with the availability of numerous interviewers
- Plan and schedule batch interview days. Ensure the smooth running of the event on the day – liaising with interview panel members, candidates, recruiters and facilities to arrange rooms/interview packs, travel expenses
- Engage with passive candidate through dedicated sourcing methods and external networks
- Understand the importance of analyzing hiring metrics and help improve the process where necessary
- Collaborate with the Recruitment team and hiring managers to understand their hiring needs, create sourcing strategies, provide market data, and build an overall positive candidate experience
- Act as a brand ambassador at recruiting and tech industry events
What you need to be successful:
- Hands-on experience in a coordination and sourcing role and knowledge of sourcing techniques (crafting Boolean search strings and recruiting on social platforms)
- Motivation to learn and a flexible approach to supporting across different functions in the EMEA region, with a core focus on success in Poland
- Able to build talent pooling/pipelining, market mapping, and always looking to find new tools and strategies to source candidates
- Experience with data analytics and reporting and being able to present data in a clear and compelling manner
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS), social media platforms (LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and effective time-management abilities
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with the recruiters, HR and hiring teams throughout the wider business
- Act like an owner; show leadership capabilities, deal with ambiguities, and step up and take responsibility
- BSc or equivalent in Human Resources Management, Marketing, Data Analysis, Business, Psychology or relevant field
The Guidewire team is very proud of the reputation we have earned in the industry (Gartner for our products; Glassdoor and Great Place to Work accolades as voted by our employees). We take great pride in the products we build and the manner in which we operate as a company and on an individual level. We live and operate by three basic principles. These are the same principles upon which Guidewire was founded and they remain at the heart of all we do today:
- We value integrity in everything that we do: truthful relationships with customers, prospective customers, partners, investors, and each other.
- We are dedicated to rationality: communicating through clear arguments, building excellent quality products, and making decisions carefully on the basis of factual evidence.
- We prize collegiality: working together as professional equals, with a minimum of hierarchy.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.