Sales Consultant, Cyber Risk Analytics
- Department: Sales
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Country: United Kingdom
Do you believe that data and analytics can drive better outcomes and help make better decisions?
Are you excited about helping protect companies from risks and perils in the age of cyber attacks and other new threats?
Do you love data?
As a Sales Consultant, Cyber Risk Analytics at Guidewire you will be responsible for understanding detailed customer needs and describing how Guidewire solutions can meet those needs both in RFPs and in person. During strategic sales events you will articulate Guidewire's vision, craft and present complex solution demonstrations, and lead data-centric solution discussions.
A successful Sales Consultant works side-by-side with our prospects to find the right solution while making sure that our product management and engineering staff is kept abreast of product strengths and weaknesses. This position requires a rare blend of insurance industry knowledge, presentation skills, and a real passion for data and modeling.
You will work in tandem with the sales executives to actively sell Guidewire's data and analytics software. Our compensation structure provides significant team bonus for achieving and exceeding objectives. Within the team bonus structure, we reserve a pool to reward extraordinary individual contribution.
You have flexibility to choose where you are located and can work remotely or based out of one of the European Guidewire offices such as London, Paris or Munich. Overnight travel for customer visits within the EMEA territory is required, with occasional trips to the United States. Guidewire promotes flexible working practices to strive for a work-life balance.
Key activities for the Sales Consultant, Cyber Risk Analytics include:
- Supporting the sales team as an authority on the technical and deployment aspects of Guidewire solutions throughout the sales cycle
- Serving as a pre-sales technical point-of-contact for customers
- Responding to requests for information or proposal (product sections)
- Partnering with clients' business and technical teams to identify business objectives and integration requirements
- Identifying new platform requirements and working with Product Management to design solutions for those requirements
- Representing Guidewire at trade shows, conferences, industry meetings and other avenues to initiate sales of the Company's products
Desired areas of expertise:
- 5+ years insurance software experience or underwriting experience
- Strong experience with data modeling (You must love data)
- Domain experience in insurance (Cyber and WC are most relevant)
- Broad knowledge of modern enterprise software technologies
- Experience presenting to senior customer executives
- Proven ability to understand business process needs and to conceptualize which needs are satisfied through our software
- Tech savvy and should learn quickly and adapt to the use of new tools
- Ideally, you will speak proficient English as well as additional European languages.
Guidewire exists to deliver the industry platform that P&C insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change-and to ensure that every customer succeeds in the journey. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business. We develop Cloud-native data analytics products that enable insurance carriers to realize valuable insights in areas such as risk modeling, automated underwriting and claims analytics.
Guidewire is an Equal Opportunity Employer. See and hear from our employees at: careers.guidewire.com and read about our core values of integrity, rationality and collegiality in everything that we do.
For more information, please visit www.guidewire.com and follow us on twitter: @Guidewire_PandC.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.