Financial Services Director, Analytics and Data Services – New York, NY
- Department: Sales
- Location: New York, NY, USA
- Country: United States of America
Financial Services Director, Analytics and Data Services (ADS)
Cyence is an internal subdivision of Guidewire Software, Inc (acquired in 2017). Cyence brings together data science, cybersecurity, and economics to build a unique analytics platform that quantifies the financial impact of cyber risk. Cyence is used by leading firms in the financial services industry to prospect and select risks, assess and price risks, manage risk portfolios and accumulations, and bring new cyber-insurance products to market. Learn more at https://www.guidewire.com/products/cyence
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all our customers in Financial Services
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to expand and strengthen our relationships in the FS segment
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Understand customers business objectives and work with other Guidewire teams to develop new solutions supporting our customers’ needs
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Manage customer expectations and closely support challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience as a Product Manager, Program Manager, Professional Services Account Manager, or relevant role
- 7+ years of experience in the Financial Services industry, ideally with Risk Management or Ratings
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience with analytical concepts, ideally with statistics, math and or economics background
- Experience managing the delivery of client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Guidewire exists to deliver the industry platform that P&C insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change—and to ensure that every customer succeeds in the journey. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business.
Guidewire InsurancePlatform is the P&C industry platform that unifies software, services, and partner ecosystem to power our customers’ business. InsurancePlatform provides the standard upon which insurers can engage their customers, optimize their operations, drive smart decisions, and innovate quickly. We are privileged to serve more than 350 P&C insurers in 32 countries. We invest heavily in R&D to build a technology platform that combines three elements—core processing, data and analytics, and digital engagement—to enhance insurers’ ability to engage and empower their customers and employees.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.