Senior Value Consultant Analyst, EMEA
- Department: PreSales
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Country: United Kingdom
Senior Value Consulting Analyst
At Guidewire Software, our mission is to build software products that will transform the global Property & Casualty Insurance industry. We execute against that mission every day, meeting the complex and pressing needs of our customers with our core operations, data and analytics, and digital engagement products.
Value Consulting is a specialized department within Guidewire that focuses on helping customers to identify, communicate, and realize business value associated with their core system investments. The heart of Value Consulting’s work lies in presales. Value Consulting supports Guidewire Sales via marketing and research work as well as on-site engagement work to help clients project the business benefits of implementing Guidewire’s products.
The Value Consulting Analyst is responsible for owning the marketing and research arm of Value Consulting’s presales support to Inside/Outside Sales regarding account research requests. Due to the scope of responsibility, the Analyst must be efficient, analytical, and personable. S/he needs to be able to understand process issues and problems quickly, distill reasonable conclusions regardless of a shortage or an overabundance of available data. Then, the Analyst must communicate such findings in a form that is both visually appealing and intellectually satisfying. The primary responsibility of the role is:
- Contribute to early stage sales pipeline opportunities through customer-specific research and creation of direct marketing/communication materials, requiring the analyst to establish quality working relationships with the sales department
- Work with value consultants, sales enablement resources, and sales representatives to ensure that engagement tools, processes, and outcomes are aligned with account goals and customer needs
- Create and design necessary collateral, white papers, presentations, and other sales tools in support of internal and external Value Consulting promotion efforts
- Manage the aggregation of Value Consulting engagement data, content libraries, and tools/processes
In addition to the Value Consulting research and marketing work, the analyst is expected to occasionally support client-facing presales engagements including:
- Direct observation of a customer’s operations and processes
- Estimation/calculation of the projected business benefits of implementing Guidewire’s products
- Preparation of final engagement deliverables (Excel and PowerPoint format)
This role will require 5% - 10% travel.
- 0-4+ years of experience in management / business process consulting with a focus on uses/application of technology
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated ability to create visually compelling and content-rich presentations
- Ability to interpret financial data and extract insights regarding overall business performance
- Ability to quickly understand and utilize new tools, terminology, and processes
- Ability to work proactively with little supervision while producing high quality work
- Detail oriented
- Excellent analytical aptitude
- High degree of comfort with technology
- Experience participating in cost-benefit analyses for large enterprise software projects
- Knowledge of and experience in the property and casualty insurance industry
- Enterprise software implementation experience
- Fluent in English and one or more of the following: French, Spanish, Italian, Portugese, German
Guidewire exists to deliver the industry platform that P&C insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change—and to ensure that every customer succeeds in the journey. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business.
Guidewire InsurancePlatform is the P&C industry platform that unifies software, services, and partner ecosystem to power our customers’ business. InsurancePlatform provides the standard upon which insurers can engage their customers, optimize their operations, drive smart decisions, and innovate quickly. We are privileged to serve more than 350 P&C insurers in 32 countries. We invest heavily in R&D to build a technology platform that combines three elements—core processing, data and analytics, and digital engagement—to enhance insurers’ ability to engage and empower their customers and employees.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.