Senior Inside Sales Representative - French and Spanish
- Department: Sales
- Location: Paris, France
- Country: France
Inside Sales Representative, French and Spanish – Paris, France
Guidewire Software is a global leader of General insurance applications delivering proven, modern software to run mission-critical insurance operations, including underwriting, reinsurance, policy, claim management, billing, digital interactions, integration to InsurTech solutions, artificial intelligence, data mining and business intelligence.
This position will have a lead responsibility for
- making cold/warm calls to prospective customers in France, Belgium and Spain with the goal of finding new opportunities, securing top-level meetings and nurturing long-term opportunities with the Direct Sales team.
- Supporting and initiating Sales initiatives across those 3 countries to upsell and cross sell on the existing installed base
- Making sure our Sales tools are up to date, including contact database cleaning from time to time, updating the information on the total available market, etc.
- Send invitations to our marketing events on targeted lists with the sales directors and follow up on people inscription. Some follow up on the key attendees after the evens have past is also expected.
After a few years and if successful, the role could evolve in a Customer Installed Based Management role or possibly another sales role within the company, or any other role that would be of interest for the candidate as an evolution or a change.
To be successful in this position, you must have the following experience :
- Bachelor’s Degree, ideally a Sales or Marketing Degree
- 3/4 years expertise in a marketing or inside sales role within a software, Telecom or IT services company
- Experience in outbound cold calling and good closing skills
- Strong business acumen with a demonstrated knowledge of identifying potential value creation in a B2B environment
- Experience speaking with executive level decision makers
- Comfort with modern technologies, with the ability to leverage social media, networks, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM software is a plus
- Knowledge of the insurance industry would be a plus.
The right competencies :
- High level of initiative, to leverage resources and think creatively
- Positive attitude, highly motivated, competitive and a self-starter
- Ability to identify prospect needs and position Guidewire solutions effectively
- Great attitude, strong organizational, outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organizational skills, to be able to map out the pipeline for their territory
- Superior writing skills, excellent problem-solving ability and detail orientation
- History of quota attainment with an understanding of complex selling environment and successful territory management
- Ability to network and leverage a virtual team of resources, partners, consultants
- Languages : Native French and Spanish, and Fluent English
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and a driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical, tenacious and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the Sales organization.
What can we offer you?
- A challenging and rewarding career in a growing company
- A supportive, growth-oriented environment that wants your ideas on how to succeed and improve
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.