People Systems Analyst
- Department: Human Resources
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Country: Ireland
People Systems Analyst
Guidewire’s Global People Operations and Technology needs are rapidly growing and we are seeking a detail oriented People Technology team member to manage, enhance and maintain our People systems. Your focus will be on leveraging tools and technology to enable process automation, drive efficiencies for scale, and deliver a delightful user experience.
This position is primarily responsible for the core functionality of Workday and other People systems as well as enabling data-based decision making through reporting and analytics. You will function as a subject matter expert for worker lifecycle transactions and processes, including advising members of the People Operations team, business partners, managers, and employees with regards to features and system optimization.
The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering value and driving change through technology, process improvement, data analysis and reporting, and creating impact in the business.
- Partner with Global People Operations, People Business Partners, IT, Finance, and other key stakeholders to understand business needs and offer creative, system-driven solutions
- Design, configure, and test Workday HCM functionality to meet business needs
- Proactively research and prototype Workday capabilities and features and the deployment of the functionality to automate and streamline processes
- Build and maintain reports in Workday and custom reporting tools in Excel to support Payroll, Finance, Legal, People Business Partners, and other organizations on a recurrent and ad hoc basis
- Support integrations to ensure accuracy of data connections between Workday and other in-house and external applications
- Execute daily maintenance activities including but not limited to system and data audits, mass data loads, foundational data setup, security audits, and general application configuration
- Provide high-quality service and solutions to deliver an excellent end-user experience
- Support other People systems including the applicant tracking system (ATS), learning management system (LMS), and other People tools and technology
- Develop, document, and maintain current and new system process workflows and end-user documentation
- Participate in the evaluation and implementation of tools and technology solutions for the People team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Business, or relevant area of study
- 2+ years of functional and systems administration experience, including implementations, Workday experience a plus
- Strong analytical mind and organization skills
- Proficient in general HR terms and principles and processes including Full Employee Lifecycle, Talent Management, Compensation, Benefits, Absence/Time Off, Recruiting, etc.
- Experience in supporting a global organization a plus
- Ability to work independently and make sound discretionary business decisions with limited guidance
- Must be able to manage confidential information in a professional manner
- Experience working a public company and familiarity with SOX compliance a plus
- Exceptionally proficient in Excel and data analysis/reporting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What You Can Expect From Us
An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
The pace and excitement of working for a growing and transforming technology company that is a leader in the P&C software market
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.