Executive Assistant - Europe Leadership Support
- Department: Sales
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Country: United Kingdom
Executive Assistant – Europe Leadership Support
Guidewire Software is looking for a dedicated, driven, and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support our EMEA leadership team. Primary responsibility will be to support our Sales leadership in Europe. The ideal candidate will be a master problem-solver, ready to tackle issues before they arise. Candidates must have exceptional communications skills, be flexible yet thorough, and possess the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently while working productively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. We’re looking for someone who aspires to be a business partner and take ownership of the role.
- Handle complex travel arrangements (both domestic and international)
- Proactively and accurately manage multiple calendars across multiple time zones
- Manage internal and external high level meetings and annual sales kick-off meeting including logistics, communications and catering. Effectively utilize virtual meeting tools, such as Zoom
- Prepare, audit, and submit expense reports
- Coordinate annual user group activities including customer dinner(s), executive briefings, etc.
- Create and maintain collaboration sites for sharing information on logistics, demo environment, etc. using tools such as Confluence and SharePoint
- Collect, compile and report on key data from Salesforce
- Manage special projects and assignments on demand
- Take initiative to respond to requests efficiently and competently in executive’s absence
Core Qualifications and Key Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and at least 5 years in an administrative role with C-level executives in a fast-paced technology company or supporting a client-facing team
- Strong written and oral communication skills for working cross-functionally with senior leaders
- Extremely strong organizational, project and time management skills
- An exceptional understanding and ability to anticipate the needs of a busy executive team
- Ability to recognize and appropriately handle highly sensitive and confidential material and information
- Strong sense of urgency and efficiency in completing work and meet deadlines
- Ability to take self-initiative, be proactive, and offer creative solutions to problems
- Extensive MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and web applications. Experience with productivity apps (HR, expense reporting, travel, purchasing, etc.) and SalesForce and Confluence preferable
- A great artistic eye to create graphics and presentations for executive-level audiences.
Guidewire exists to deliver the industry platform that P&C insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change—and to ensure that every customer succeeds in the journey. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business.
Guidewire InsurancePlatform is the P&C industry platform that unifies software, services, and partner ecosystem to power our customers’ business. InsurancePlatform provides the standard upon which insurers can engage their customers, optimize their operations, drive smart decisions, and innovate quickly. We are privileged to serve more than 350 P&C insurers in 32 countries. We invest heavily in R&D to build a technology platform that combines three elements—core processing, data and analytics, and digital engagement—to enhance insurers’ ability to engage and empower their customers and employees.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.