Global Mobility Finance Specialist - Foster City, CA
- Department: General and Administrative
- Location: Foster City, CA, USA
- Country: United States of America
Guidewire Software is looking for a global mobility finance specialist that will apply your payroll, tax and finance expertise in support of Guidewire’s global mobility program.
With Guidewire colleagues working across the globe, you will focus on the compensation, global equity, tax compliance, and payroll management to support our world class global mobility program.
In this unique cross functional role, you will partner with Guidewire’s Global Mobility, Tax, and Payroll teams globally to support our global mobility program.
Your role will include the following components:
- Global Mobility Compensation and Payroll:You will be responsible for global oversight on payroll and expense reporting to support our global mobility employee population.
- Global Equity:You would be involved in the tracking, reporting, and sourcing of our global equity and Long-Term Incentive programs to assure correct tax reporting and payroll/tax management. You will work with key partners across the organization to achieve this goal.
- Employment Tax:You will be responsible for partnering with outside tax vendors that support our global mobility program for tax compliance, shadow payroll purposes, and equity sourcing and reporting purposes.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, human resources, international business, finance, economics, cross-cultural studies, or other liberal arts majors; ideally, with a related minor degree (for example, an accounting major and human resources minor)
- 3+ years of experience in employment tax, global personal income tax compliance and consulting, global compensation and payroll, rewards, transactions, mobility consulting, and/or global talent strategy consulting; with a quantitative aptitude and ability to apply those skills to every-day situations
- Strong analytical, consultative, and project management skills
- Strong communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage assignments in a team environment
- Attention to detail with a focus on quality; and deadline and results-driven
- An aptitude for working as part of a global team with diverse members
- Strong technology skills including Excel
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- BS/BA degree in Accounting /Business or alternate degree with relevant experience
Guidewire exists to deliver the industry platform that P&C insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change—and to ensure that every customer succeeds in the journey. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business.
Guidewire InsurancePlatform is the P&C industry platform that unifies software, services, and partner ecosystem to power our customers’ business. InsurancePlatform provides the standard upon which insurers can engage their customers, optimize their operations, drive smart decisions, and innovate quickly. We are privileged to serve more than 350 P&C insurers in 32 countries. We invest heavily in R&D to build a technology platform that combines three elements—core processing, data and analytics, and digital engagement—to enhance insurers’ ability to engage and empower their customers and employees.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.