Software Engineer, Front End - Krakow, Poland
- Department: Product Development
- Location: Krakow, Poland
- Country: Poland
Software Engineer - Front End
Front End Software Engineer – Krakow Development Center.
Are you motivated by constant improvement? Do you like the challenge of complexity? We’re looking for a Front End Software Engineer to join our team in Krakow. Working with specialists who share your commitment to quality, you’ll help us to improve the experience for millions of people who use our products every day.
Driven by integrity and motivated by the collective challenge.
At Guidewire, we're changing the face of insurance. Developing and delivering technology that's shaping the future of the property and casualty industry. We're a global team of more than 2,400 working at scale and speed across a 500-million-dollar platform that gives insurers the tools they need to take care of their customers.
Key Project: Guidewire front-end platform
Whatever the project you’ll be collaborating with the brightest minds, so you’ll learn with the best and keep growing.
Reward your curiosity
We want a Front End Software Engineer who can find new ways to make our products better, faster, and smarter.
- Most of our team have a Computer Science degree or similar
- You'll be comfortable working in Agile environments, developing responsive applications
- Able to contribute to the architecture, design, and implementation of products
- You won’t be phased by writing unit tests, working with AWS or building automation scripts and tools to support the CI & CD pipeline
- As part of a close-knit scrum, you’ll need to have a strong work ethic and enjoying tackling challenges together
- You could be mastering React projects, creating visual tools for building web apps or exploring new ways to build codeless apps on our Guidewire platform
Let’s make an impact.
At a time of rapid industry change, we're evolving to make sure we deliver the best systems and services for every customer. It's an exciting time to join us as we push ourselves, our business and the sector forward. There is a lot to learn and you'll be given opportunities to grow with us and have a genuine impact, inspired by those around you.
Become the best you can be. Join us, apply now.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.