- Department: Go to Market
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Country: Ireland
At Guidewire, we are focused on serving the P&C insurance industry, with a commitment that puts customer success above all else. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business. We have been voted on Glassdoor as a top employer to work for and pride ourselves on a strong culture of integrity in everything we do, rational decision-making and a collegial work environment.
EMEA HQ Visits:
To liaise with key Guidewire staff (sales personnel, business owners and product management etc) throughout EMEA and San Francisco HQs for the purpose of arranging informative customer visits to Dublin and Krakow development centres. Typical visit will be 2 days, with the customers arriving late afternoon with dinner, followed by a full day’s meeting. At least 1 visit per week.
Assist with The Insurance Forums – EMEA and APAC. Gather metrics and create reports on marketing activities world-wide.
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Confirm number of attendees and book appropriately sized meeting room
- Organise meeting room refreshments and reserve lunch venue
- Ensure all necessary AV equipment/laptops etc are available for meeting
- Draft informative agenda in collaboration with the local sales rep/area director
- Confirm and reserve times with Guidewire staff on the agenda
- Assist with travel and accommodation for customers
- Arrange ground transport to and from airports
- Reserve a restaurant for dinner the evening before the following day’s session
- Confirm with Guidewire staff what documentation needs to be available to be distributed to the customer
- Keep track of and help organise internal staff at annual EMEA and APAC events
- Monitor Marketing metrics and create meaningful reports world-wide
Experience & Qualifications:
- Flexible attitude to working hours due to time zones
- Capable of handling varied projects and tasks in a calm, flexible and timely manner together with looking for areas of improvement in a client focussed and profitable manner
- Expert in internal cross-collaboration with all group individuals and departments
- Expert in multi-tasking
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Is a self-starter, pro-active and can work on own initiative
- Expert communication skills across all mediums, face to face, telephone, web conference calls, to groups as well as individuals
- Ability to plan, prioritise and monitor projects
- Ability to travel within EMEA, some long-haul travel will be required intermittently
- Insurance or Financial services experience
- Knowledge of Marketo and SalesForce an advantage
- Knowledge of a second language an advantage.
Guidewire InsurancePlatform is the P&C industry platform that unifies software, services, and partner ecosystem to power our customers’ business. InsurancePlatform provides the standard upon which insurers can engage their customers, optimize their operations, drive smart decisions, and innovate quickly. We are privileged to serve more than 350 P&C insurers in 32 countries. We invest heavily in R&D to build a technology platform that combines three elements—core processing, data and analytics, and digital engagement—to enhance insurers’ ability to engage and empower their customers and employees.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.