Resource Management Staffing Coordinator - US Remote
- Department: Professional Services
- Location: US - Remote
- Country: United States of America
RMO Coordinator, Global Resource Management Office
Under the guidance of the Resource Management lead in the region, the RMO Coordinator is responsible for effectively logging and keeping an overview of incoming resource demands for professional services opportunities. The source of the demand comes from Resource Staffing Plans, RMO Case Management System and regular portfolio review meetings with the professional services engagement team, which the coordinator will attend. The RMO Coordinator will work with the relevant Resource Staffing Managers to ensure all demand entered into the RMO PSA tool (Financial Force) is in alignment with requirements.
The RMO Coordinator will develop and maintain process documentation, cover planned PTO of the staffing managers and help support the continued success of the function at Guidewire.
This role provides support to the existing Resource Staffing Managers and the Group Manager of Global Resource Management and will have no supervisory responsibilities.
Principle Responsibilities & Duties
Ø Assist Resource Staffing Managers and RMO leadership with ensuring compliance with Resource Management Processes
- Assist with process revisions/enhancements based on business changes and/or tool changes
- Assist with documentation of RM processes and communications
- Ensure RM processes are kept updated and stored on RM page on SharePoint
Ø Assist Resource Staffing Managers with managing resource requests
- Attend weekly/biweekly calls with Portfolio Directors and Engagement Managers regarding the status of “in-flight” projects and opportunities
- Ensure all resource requests are entered into FinancialForce correctly and maintain the data accuracy of the system
- Providing coverage during Resource Staffing Managers’ scheduled PTO
- Work with the PS Ops team to generate the RMO Utilization Report for all Practices
- Maintain the data accuracy and workflow in Resource Management System (FinancialForce). This includes making updates in a timely manner (i.e. start and end date changes, extensions, etc.)
Ø Gatekeeper for Skills Catalog and Internal Resumes
- Monitoring skills catalog in FinancialForce once per quarter to ensure consultants are keeping skills up-to-date. Monitoring resources’ internal resumes to ensure they are on the approved internal resume template.
- Serving as the “go-to” resource for Consulting Managers regarding questions and/or guidance on writing/updating internal resumes and inputting/updating skills in the system
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 3+ years of related experience in business operations
- Business analysis is a plus
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint & Visio) Strong Proficiency Preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to follow established processes.
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Flexibility around working hours (Guidewire is a global virtually-connected company)
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.