Office Manager - Edina, MN
- Department: Operations
- Location: Edina, MN, USA
- Country: United States of America
Primary Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Respond and follow-up on facility issues and schedule service requests
- Manage, support and dispatch facilities request via ticketing system
- Managing reception and facilities associate roles
- Maintain and distribute, security badges, ID cards and visitor access
- Employee and contractor on-boarding and seating assignments
- Health and safety, Emergency response team and administrative services (might include after hours work on occasion for office emergencies)
- Manage and schedule ergo evaluation appointments and requirements
- Vendor management; equipment maintenance agreements, office suppliers, courier accounts, kitchen services
- Order and reconcile supplies, budget tracking and coding
- Update facility policies and/or processes relevant to intradepartmental and cross functional business operations
- Space programing, planning and management
- Manage improvement projects; reconfigurations, refresh and on-going facility maintenance
- Special projects as assigned by manager
- 3 - 5 years' experience as office manager.
- Applies company policies and procedures to resolve issues
- Facilities and Project management experience
- People management skills
- Ability to work closely and professionally with Management including all levels throughout the organization, and external suppliers.
- Vendor Management and Contract negotiation skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills including working knowledge of the following: Windows OS and MS Office.
- Basic fundamentals in accounting including understanding of project planning and budgeting.
- Professional personal presentation
- Attention to detail
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.