Talent Acquisition Recruiting Coordinator (Contractor)
- Department: Human Resources
- Location: San Mateo, CA, USA
- Country: United States of America
Human Resources is the people business of Guidewire. We attract, manage and engage our talent through advanced programs and global processes to support every employee in understanding how they contribute to our business, how they can develop professionally and how they can maximize their personal potential.
The recruitment landscape has changed and the war for talent in the data integration industry is now on! Guidewire Software is growing and attracting and hiring top talent globally is a critical business priority for the Company. The Talent Acquisition team is looking for an experienced recruiting coordinator that can thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Plays a critical role within a fast-paced and customer-focused recruitment team, working to coordinate candidate interviews with hiring managers across various time zones, managing complex scheduling requirements and candidate travel
- Works with team members who prioritize exceptional service to hiring managers and to each other, with timely follow-through, unparalleled work quality and strong attention to detail
- Manages key administrative processes that include but are not limited to the online applications, third-party background check initiation, expense reimbursement and reporting
- Prioritizes and coordinates work to ensure the needs of the recruiters, managers and candidates are met, and ensures candidates have nothing less than a world-class experience
- Outline and document coordination/scheduling process for ATS and TA Team
- Handle other special projects as needed
- 3+ years of Talent Acquisition Coordinator or administrative experience
- Your work experience demonstrates examples of excellence in organizational skills, attention to detail, customer service, and time management, tested in dynamic work environments
- You must have the ability to juggle multiple priorities seamlessly.
- You value and embrace change, teamwork, collaboration and process innovation
- You have experience in face-to-face customer service and can easily connect with people in a genuine fashion
- Experience in HR or Recruitment, with knowledge of recruitment processes and tools, strongly preferred
- Proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Office applications, Slack and ATS tools
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.