Partner Program Manager - San Mateo, Ca
- Department: Marketing
- Location: San Mateo, CA, USA
- Country: United States of America
We are looking for a Partner Program Manager to lead business-critical, cross-functional projects within our SI Alliance team.
You will be tasked with ensuring that the correct structure, processes, support and communication are in place to help us deliver on partner and team goals. As a partner program manager, you will have broad impact on the alliance team and respective SI partners through the complex initiatives you lead. This role will report to the Director, Partner Programs. Ability to wear multiple “hats” while being given multiple tasks. Some tasks may be administrative in nature.
- An idea generator and executor with the best of detailed skills
- A collaborative team member, self-starter who is creative, analytically minded with a keen attention to details
- Technically adept and excited to be part of a tech company.
- A listener with high emotional intelligence who connects the dots and sees solutions
- Passionate about making it easier for teams to do their best work
- You are business-minded, operationally focused and have experience around partner program processes
- Passionate about the potential of working with multiple teams across the company toward achieving a common goal and using your previous expertise in managing and updating partner programs to transform our Alliances business.
- Able to handle tasks from administrative to extremely complex
- Talented at multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Contracts Management
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for the execution of the global partner program from onboarding, creating intricate processes for our tier metrics and specialization as well as tracking data.
- Develop and execute marketing plan for team/partners to scope, pilot, assess, enhance, and scale strategic partner program initiatives.
- Assist with our user conference; own partner participation for SI partners; assist in development of sponsor program; act as point of contact for sponsor questions.
- Develop and deliver regular partner communication, ensuring ongoing engagement and participation of partners.
- Own key events for Alliance team/partners; plan events.
- Work with Marketing, Operations, Sales, and other teams to ensure a delightful and unified partnering experience
- Maintain and refresh partner portal content.
- Act as owner of alliance systems including AP, Intranet, Box, etc.
- Assisting with related special projects and other duties as needed.
- Minimal travel of approx. 10%
- 5+ years of partner program project management experience, managing cross-functional initiatives.
- BA/BS in marketing or similar.
- Experienced working with different levels of an organization – from executive to manager.
- Comfortable with operational and administrative tasks.
- Able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Thrive in fast paced environment where tasks change quickly and there may be opaqueness in clarity!
- Proven strength in operational process workflow experience in design and implementation
- High attention to detail
- Great teamwork, interpersonal, and customer-relations skills, with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction
- Energetic attitude, willingness to perform to get things done
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.