Windows/ Cloud System Administrator
- Department: Information Security and Compliance
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Country: Ireland
Windows/ Cloud System Administrator
We are seeking an experienced Windows/Office 365 System Administrator who can provide scalable solutions and work independently and be a good team player.
This individual will be also responsible for the day-to-day operations, administering, monitoring, troubleshooting, automation, and configuration of Windows servers.
This individual will manage and resolve service requests via ServiceNow ticketing system and work closely with internal teams (DevSecOps, Infrastructure, Networking, UC, and AV) and support other customers like Information Security.
Windows System Administration:
- Must have at least 5+ years Systems Administration experience
- Strong understanding of Active Directory and related technologies, especially DNS and DHCP
- Support file/printer servers and manage AD resource permissions
- A thorough understanding and management of Microsoft applications: ADFS, PKI, SCOM, KMS, MBAM, RDS, IIS, and SQL
- Experience supporting Microsoft Exchange, preferably in a hybrid environment
- Manage external digital certificate requests and external DNS provider
- Understanding of systems engineering and platform architecture
- Strong documentation skill, analytical, organizational, and problem solving skills, as well as accuracy and attention to detail
- Windows client OS image building (preferably using MDT) and VMware Administration is a plus
- SCCM experience for patch management, application deployment, and OS deployment is a plus
- Jamf experience for MACs management is a plus
Office 365 Administration:
- Must have 2+ years of Office 365 experience including migrations from on-premises
- A full understanding of Microsoft Office 365 administration and experience supporting complex environments with emphasis on Exchange and SharePoint Online
- In-depth knowledge related to the Office 365 applications and features including Azure Directory
- Knowledge of SSO integration between Office 365 and major SSO providers like Okta
- Windows PowerShell experience related to on prem. AD, Office 365, and Exchange Server
- Experience implementing and supporting Office 365 environments
- Strong knowledge related to email security (SPF, DKIM, and DMARC) and security best practices in general and mail client/server troubleshooting
- Office 365 MCSA highly desired
Guidewire exists to deliver the industry platform that P&C insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change—and to ensure that every customer succeeds in the journey. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business.
Guidewire InsurancePlatform is the P&C industry platform that unifies software, services, and partner ecosystem to power our customers’ business. InsurancePlatform provides the standard upon which insurers can engage their customers, optimize their operations, drive smart decisions, and innovate quickly. We are privileged to serve more than 350 P&C insurers in 32 countries. We invest heavily in R&D to build a technology platform that combines three elements—core processing, data and analytics, and digital engagement—to enhance insurers’ ability to engage and empower their customers and employees.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.