Facilities Associate - Foster City, CA
- Department: General and Administrative
- Location: Foster City, CA, USA
- Country: United States of America
- 1-2 Years of facilities experience and working within a facilities org
- Organizational skills, good verbal communications and follow through
- Respond and follow-up on facility issues and schedule Service requests
- Manage and dispatch facilities request via ticketing system
- Distribute security access badges for visiting employees
- Health and safety, floor warden and administrative services
- Reserve visitor space for employees, contractors, new hires via SpaceIQ
- Able to provide small in-house reconfigurations
- Manage subcontractors for small installations
- Ergo installations, keyboard trays, desk adjustments
- Large meeting setups and tear downs
- General administrative and clerical support
- Reception coverage
- Order, stock, and maintain office supply and kitchen areas regularly
- Reconcile supply and kitchen orders
- Receive, sort and deliver mail
Guidewire exists to deliver the industry platform that P&C insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change—and to ensure that every customer succeeds in the journey. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business.
Guidewire InsurancePlatform is the P&C industry platform that unifies software, services, and partner ecosystem to power our customers’ business. InsurancePlatform provides the standard upon which insurers can engage their customers, optimize their operations, drive smart decisions, and innovate quickly. We are privileged to serve more than 350 P&C insurers in 32 countries. We invest heavily in R&D to build a technology platform that combines three elements—core processing, data and analytics, and digital engagement—to enhance insurers’ ability to engage and empower their customers and employees.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.