Services Assurance Manager - Remote
- Department: Alliances / Strategy
- Location: US - Remote
- Country: United States of America
Services Assurances Manager
Location: East Coast Preferred
Guidewire Software is a leading provider of software solutions to the global property-casualty insurance industry. We have pursued one mission from our founding as a company in 2001: to be the pre-eminent provider of next-generation core systems to the global property-casualty industry. All of our employees understand that we serve only one industry and strive to solve one problem: to enable insurance carriers to migrate completely from legacy systems to a modern core system platform. We are expanding our business in order to assist our customers in transforming their businesses and to ensure that each one is successful in this journey. Our investments range from expanding our professional consulting services to providing new instant-on cloud-based applications.
We’re looking for a Services Assurances Manager within the Global Alliances Organization to support Guidewire’s onboarding and enablement of new partners. The successful candidate will coordinate with our partners on the services assurance and enablement activities.
- Onboard new partners, new partner offices or new partner teams
- Regularly communicate with partners to coordinate services assurance and enablement activities
- Support partners by responding to product or implementation methodology inquiries
- Prepare partner enablement content
- Monitor opportunities in the pipeline to identify potential future partner implementations
- Monitor partner delivery capacity in the region (across countries, products)
- Facilitate collaboration between partner and Professional Services on project readiness reviews
- Identify partner project readiness gaps
- Execute delivery enablement workshops
- Monitor ongoing implementations to identify partner projects at risk
- Facilitate collaboration between partner and Professional Services to resolve partner collaboration or enablement related issues
- Facilitate partner project retrospectives
- Monitor and communicate partner performance data to identify and jointly resolve enablement or delivery related problems
- Execute partner incentivization programs
- Bachelor's degree or related field experience and 10 year's progressive experience.
- 8+ years’ experience within an Enterprise Software business and diverse partner environments across all solution areas, with a minimum of 5-6 years in recruiting, developing, managing and supporting partners and partner enablement.
- Possess strong business acumen and ability to manage strategic partner plans with company and [senior level] partner executives.
- Demonstrated success in driving business development, negotiating contracts, managing and growing partner programs.
- Strong ability to work under little direction/supervision, multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Proven history of working with cross-functional teams to achieve company and departmental objectives. Establishes strong relationships with fellow leaders and stakeholders within Guidewire who will be crucial in identifying opportunities and engaging target companies.
- Excellent organizational & follow-up skills, attention to detail, and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated skills with Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Strong ability to communicate spanning written, verbal and presentation delivery
- Guidewire project or core system implementation experience is required
Learn more about Guidewire and our approach to building software at http://www.guidewire.com/about_guidewire/careers
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.